Kubernetes is a powerful tool for building and deploying sophisticated scaled applications. The features that make Kubernetes powerful and flexible also complicate the tracking and budgeting of its costs. This white paper explains how to allocate Kubernetes resource costs to the business units, products, and development and test teams that are using them.
This white paper covers:
- Kubernetes Infrastructure Components
- Major Questions in Monitoring Kubernetes Costs
- Tag Automation for Kubernetes
- Analyzing and Controlling Kubernetes Costs
- Detecting Kubernets Cost Anomalies
Length: Approx. 15 minutes